• Welcome, Already A Customer? (Log In)

BetterLife.com carries all the latest vitamins and internal supplements.

Source Naturals

Product Details

Image of Renewal Antioxidants
  • Renewal Antioxidants

    Product UPC# 021078017509

    Item# SN1750

  • Suggested Retail Price*: $20.75
  • Our Price: $14.58
  • 30% Savings*
  • Quantity
Renewal Antioxidants™
Bio-Aligned Formula™ Broad Spectrum Support for Multiple Body Systems
Free radicals cause oxidative stress, a major cause of accelerated aging. Some scientific evidence suggests that consumption of antioxidant vitamins may reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer. However, the FDA has determined that this evidence is limited and not conclusive. Renewal Antioxidants™ is a Bio-Aligned™ Formula which, unlike other products, provides a very broad range of free radical protection critical for various tissues and cells. With both lipid and water soluble antioxidants that target specific body systems, Renewal Antioxidants helps defend against an extremely wide spectrum of destructive free radicals including peroxyl, hydroxyl, and superoxide radicals, as well as singlet oxygen.

  • Directions

    Directions: 4 tablets daily as desired in divided doses.

  • Ingredients

    Ingredients: 4 tablets supply: Calories 10, Sodium 5 mg <2%, Total Carbohydrates 1 g <2%, Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%, Vitamin A (as beta carotene 8,500 IU & palmitate 4,000 IU) 12500 IU 250%, Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid & ascorbyl palmitate) 1000 mg 1,680%, Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl) 400 IU 1,390%, Riboflavin (vitamin B-2) 25 mg 1,470%, Iron 470 mcg 2%, Zinc (as monomethionine [Opti-Zinc®]) 15 mg 100%, Selenium (as selenomethionine [SelenoPure™] & sodium selenite) 200 mcg 280%, Manganese (as manganese succinate) 10 mg 500%, gamma Vitamin E Complex 500 mg, Turmeric Rhizome Extract 95% 300 mg, alpha-Lipoic Acid & R-Lipoic Acid 210 mg, N-Acetyl Cysteine 200 mg, Wheat Sprouts 150 mg, Quercetin 100 mg, Amla Fruit (Phyllanthus emblica) 100 mg, Grape Seed Extract (Proanthodyn™) 100 mg, Green Tea Extract (95% polyphenols, 35% EGCG) 100 mg, Hawthorn Berry Extract (4:1) 100 mg, Mega H-Microcluster™ Silica Hydride Powder 100 mg, Rosemary Leaf Extract (20% diterpenes) 100 mg, Ginger Root 100 mg, Ginger Root Extract (5% gingerols) 80 mg, SOD (superoxide dismutase[GliSODin®]) 80 mg, Milk Thistle Seed Extract 80 mg Yielding 66 mg Silymarin, Pomegranate Seed Extract (40% elagitannins) 60 mg, Red Raspberry Leaf Extract (40% elagitannins) 50 mg, Blueberry Leaf Extract (20% chlorogenic acid) 50 mg, L-Carnosine 50 mg, Ginkgo Leaf Extract (50:1) 24% Flavoneglycosides 40 mg, Coenzyme Q10 30 mg, L-Glutathione 25 mg, Bilberry Fruit Std. Ext. (37% anthocyanocides) 20 mg, Total Resveratrols 20 mg (from Polygonum cuspidatum Extract Tocotrienol Complex (Tocomax®) 20 mg, Myricetin 20 mg, DMAE (as bitartrate) 20 mg, Lycopene 3 mg, Lutein (FloraGlo®) 3 mg, Astaxanthin 1 mg.
    Other Ingredients: colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, modified cellulose gum, and stearic acid.

    Warning: Not for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women, or persons with celiacs disease.