• Welcome, Already A Customer? (Log In)

BetterLife.com carries all the latest vitamins and internal supplements.

Planetary Herbals

Product Details

Image of Minor Pain Relief
  • Minor Pain Relief

    Product UPC# 021078105411

    Item# PF0541

  • Retail Price: $22.50
  • Our Price: $13.50
  • Your Savings: 40% off


  • Quantity
Minor Pain Relief With Humulex™ Hops Extract
Stress. Tension. Aches and minor pains. No, they don’t have to be accepted as part of modern life. Planetary Herbals brings you MINOR PAIN RELIEF, a safe, effective herbal formula that soothes minor pain, inhibits COX-2 inflammatory response, and strengthens the body with antioxidants. The formula contains corydalis, from Chinese herbalism; hops from European herbal traditions; willow bark, used for centuries for natural minor pain relief; and ginger, which supports the body’s healthy defenses, soothes minor pain, and fortifies with powerful antioxidants and COX-2 inhibitors. This remedy is neither habit forming nor irritating to the stomach. Planetary Herbals is pleased to bring you this safe, effective remedy to support your health and well-being.

Minor Pain Relief™ unites age-old tradition with modern science. This comprehensive formula combines corydalis, a primary minor pain relieving herb extensively used in China, with willow bark, traditionally used in the West. Also included are powerful COX-II inhibitors from ginger root and Humulex™, a hops extract for relief of minor pain from daily activities or overexertion.

  • Directions

    Directions: 2 tablets twice daily.

  • Ingredients

    Ingredients: 2 tablet(s) supply: Sodium 5 mg <2%, Total Carbohydrates 1 g <2%, Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%, Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 50 mg 80%, Calcium 38 mg 4%, Proprietary Blend 1.45g: Hops Aerial Parts Extract (yielding 150 mg Humulex™ alpha-acids [IsoOxygene™]), Corydalis yanhusuo Tuber, White Willow Bark Extract (yielding 60 mg salicin), Ginger Root Extract (5% gingerol).
    Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, and colloidal silicon dioxide.

    Warning: Do not use this product if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or may become pregnant. Chronic use of COX-II inhibitors may temporarily impair female fertility. Continuous use of this product with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as aspirin, acetaminophen, or ibuprofen may increase the risk of gastric erosion caused by these compounds. Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are taking anti-platelet medication or have gallstones.